“I currently manage a business and believe it or not- I am ready to expand.”
You have survived the establishment and daily management of your business!
Now is the time to stay engaged, informed and “open to everything.” Use the following links to keep updated and educated. We will continually revise this section, so check back often :
- Georgia Magazine, August 2013 – Savannah, Lake Oconee and Ice Cream
- Atlanta Business Leaders– Human Capital- getting and keeping the best…
- Site Selection Magazine– Corporate Real Estate Strategy & Area Economic Develop.
- Entrepreneur Magazine– Strategies and aids to strengthen your business
Newspapers, News Articles and Presentations:
- How to Deliver Presentations that are Awe-Inspiring, not Yawn-Inducing – Corey Eridon –
- How to Market a New Product – Entrepreneur Magazine-
- Which Jobs are Declining- Bureau of Labor Statistics- Maybe Yours?
- Economic Development and Marketing
- The Role of the Business Leader- Simon Sinek- A Must View
- Sara Blakely- Basic advise from an Atlantan, for all business stages.
- How the Economic Machine Works -Ray Dalio- 30:59 min
- Sixty Second Adventures in Economics -ULearn- 6:41 min
- “It’s not the cheapest, it’s what works the best!” How to, by James Dyson- 25:39 min
- How to Write a Business Plan -SBA- 2:27 min