THIRD THURSDAY of EVERY MONTH
Please join us for an informal lunch, April 19, 2018.
Even though we all work in the same vicinity, we might not know who everyone is or what they do.
Use this time to meet other Elbert businesses.
In addition, each monthly session explores current economic development topics and business strategies.
Let us know you will be coming by filling out the reservation form, below.S
- 11:30 a.m. Network & Lunch with other Elbert County businesses
- 12:00 p.m. Continued lunch and News at Noon, by the Economic Development Division
- 12:10 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Program: “Growing Your Business”
Speaker: Certified member and regional representative, Charlie Schrauth of SCORE Mentoring.
SCORE Association is supported by the Small Business Administration, and is a nonprofit organization of thousands of volunteer business counselors throughout the U.S.
After the Program, just for this month–Charlie is offering FREE, one-half hour business mentoring sessions–just sign up, below.
Every third Thursday beginning in April:
April 19, 2018
May 17, 2018
June 21, 2018
July 19, 2018
August 16, 2018…
Local note: Many Elbert County business leaders have already signed up to become SCORE mentors. Please attend this meeting to meet Charlie if you would like private business advice with one of the mentors, or if you would like to become part of the mentoring team.
About SCORE: SCORE mentors are trained to serve as counselors and advisors to aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners.
- Choose a mentor online and get answers to your business questions
- In-person advice- New mentors are currently being trained, here, in Elbert County
- Participate in free, online and in-person workshops or register for small business webinars
- Newsletters- Subscribe to SCORE’s E-Newsletter and get free business tips
SCORE was formed in 1964, and there are hundreds of SCORE business mentors in urban communities, including ours.
Rely on SCORE if you are starting a business or if you need help with an existing one.